Webinar: Open Source Technology for Agricultural Management
- May 14 and May 17, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time - online webinars
Please join FFAR to learn more about this new initiative to build a multi-stakeholder partnership to advance farming decision support by creating a powerful social and technical ecosystem to encourage collaboration and innovation between farmers, scientists, technical service providers, supply chains, and consumers and discover how you can be a part of this collaborative to build the platform, tools and communities of practice needed to realize this exciting opportunity in agriculture.Here's what you will learn during the webinar...
- How this initiative will enable the development of on-farm decision support tools
- The impacts FFAR hopes to make with this collaborative effort
- Opportunities to partner with on this effort
The webinar will be presented on two separate dates. Content of the webinar will be identical on both days and participants will be encouraged to ask questions at both events.
- Register to attend on May 14
- Register to attend on May 17
Webinar: FFAR Virtual Briefing
- April 5, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. - online webinar
- Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research (FFAR) Executive Director Dr. Sally Rockey will present an update on the Foundation’s progress to date including a review of programs launched in 2017 and new programs and priorities for 2018. Join us to learn more about how FFAR joins with co-funders to support innovative research and development that advances agriculture for all of us. The presentation will be followed by an open Q&A.
- Watch a recording and download slides.