- Nominations Due: February 28, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. EST
- Eligible Nominees Invited to Apply: by March 10, 2017
- Applications Due: April 21, 2017 by 11:59 p.m. EST
Nomination and Application Instructions
- Download Call for Nominations for details and nomination instructions.
- Please note that only eligible nominees will be invited to apply. For reference, nominating institutions and potential nominees may download Application Guidelines.
- Questions? Please email Lucyna Kurtyka, Senior Scientific Program Director.
The Importance of Supporting New Innovators
• Investing a substantial amount in faculty members within the first three years of their careers will allow them to pursue innovative and transformational ideas uninhibited by the pressure of identifying their next grant.
• Funding early career faculty is one important way to cultivate a creative workforce who will train, encourage, and inspire future generations of agricultural and food scientists.
• This award is an important step in making agriculture an attractive field for aspiring scientists, whose need to “follow the money” often leads them to direct their research away from agriculture.
Join the Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research in supporting the next generation of food and agriculture scientists.Print This Page