Enhanced Soil Carbon Farming as a Climate Solution
December 3, 2020
Zoom login information will be sent via email after registration.
December 5 is World Soil Day!
In celebration, join us for a webinar on Thursday December 3, 2020.
We will explore the technical potential of Soil Organic Carbon (SOC) sequestration to address climate change! We will be joined by stakeholders engaged in the SOC space, to discuss the value of enhanced SOC concentration, and the relationship between SOC levels and adaptation/mitigation of climate change.
Guest speakers include:
- Dr. Rattan Lal, Professor in the School of Environment and Natural Resources at The Ohio State University, and 2020 World Food Prize Laureate
- Dr. Sally Rockey, Executive Director, FFAR
- Pipa Elias, Director of Agriculture in North America, The Nature Conservancy
- Dr. Ranveer Chandra, Chief Scientist, Microsoft Azure Global
- Hayden Montgomery, Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases and New Zealand Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Research Centre