Healthy Soils, Thriving Farms Convening Sessions
November 9, 2016 – November 10, 2016
Join FFAR to #CultivateProgress toward Healthy Soils, Thriving Farms
FFAR will host open convening sessions on November 9-10 in Phoenix, AZ, immediately preceding the 2016 International American Society of Agronomy-Crop Science Society of America-Soil Science Society of America Annual Meeting, “Resilience Emerging from Scarcity and Abundance”.
We anticipate a rich and active discussion, with lots of opportunities for interactions and input. Join the conversation to help guide the Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research (FFAR) scientific program in the Healthy Soils, Thriving Farms Challenge Area aimed at increasing soil health by building knowledge, fueling innovation, and enabling adoption of existing or new innovative soil health promoting practices.
- Wednesday, November 9, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. | Phoenix Convention Center North, Room 124B
- Wednesday, November 9, 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. | Phoenix Convention Center North, Room 124B
- Thursday, November 10, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. | Hyatt Sundance Room (1st floor)
Can’t make the meeting? Ways to engage:
- Participate in the post-event debrief and discussion webinar on December 2 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Offer input on research gaps and white spaces in soil health now, via the online form here.
- Tweet FFAR your 140-character input on research gaps using #CultivateProgress or by tagging @FoundationFAR.
- Follow along during the sessions by searching #CultivateProgress on Twitter.