The following programs are currently open for participation:
- Fall Armyworm Tech Prize - Applications due May 14
- A Systems Approach to Enhancing Pig Health, Well-being and Productivity (FFAR and National Pork Board) - RFP open through May 15
- Seeding Solutions - Open for pre-proposals through April 18
- FFAR Fellowship - Open for applications through March 15 and June 1 (See website for details)
- 2018 New Innovator in Food and Agriculture Research - Accepting full proposals. Only open to invited applicants.
- Rapid Outcomes from Agricultural Research (ROAR) - Open for participation agreements
FFAR is building a research framework within seven cross-cutting Challenge Areas. Expert and stakeholder community input will help define and develop the projects (Grants, Prizes, and contracts) launched within those areas. While the Foundation is open to all opportunities to fund innovation in food and agriculture, strong preference will be given to ideas that fall within one of our seven Challenge Areas. Learn more about the Call for Concepts.